Monday, February 1, 2010

Long time since I blogged!!

I really have no excuse for not Blogging all these months. I've been at home a lot and spend a lot of time on the computer. I just haven't felt like blogging I guess :-) 
I'm not a big fan of Winter, I perfer the warmer seasons. The kids do too. I've been staying indoors a lot, part of the reason being that I'm 9 months pregnant! :-) Any day now we will be welcoming little Molly Shay into the outside world. Both Anna and Colton were born at this point in the pregnancy so we are ready. The car is packed for the hospital and my babysitters for Anna and Colton are sleeping with their Cell phones at night :-) 
I want to Blog during labor this time. I'm usually okay until the last hour or 2 before the baby arrives so hopefully I'll be able to :-) I know, not sure anyone wants to read about labor but I thought it might help take my mind off the PAIN LOL!!
Anna and Colton talk about the baby and they know it's in Mommies tummy but I don't think they really know what is going to happen. It should be interesting. 
Colton turned 2 in October. We had a small get together for him since the Swine Flu was going around and didn't think it was a good Idea to have a ton of people over.
I baked him a Chocolate Pumpkin Cake for his birthday. 
Fall is such a great time for pictures so Brittany took pictures of the kids in their back yard.
 
We let the kids paint their Pumpkins at Halloween instead of carving them :-)

Well I will close now. Since this blog was mostly Fall goings on the next one will be more Wintery:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment