Monday, March 9, 2009

I never know what to write here:-)

It's Monday and blowing snow outside. It's only getting up to about 32 degrees today. Brrr.
I've been on the phone all day it seems like but that's okay because I don't want to be outside:-)
I got an email from a third cousin that lives in California and it is really exciting because we didn't know anything about that branch of the family. They have a lot of photo's that we have never seen so we will have fun getting to no eachother and exchanging info.
Colton and Anna are jumping all over me while I'm writing this. I think they want breakfast so I'll make this short. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I never know what to write either, which is why I take tons of pictures! lol
    It is kinda nice getting to know long lost family members, it is up to you to keep everyone together now :)

    ReplyDelete