Monday, March 30, 2009

offline

We had a couple viruses on our computer so we have been offline a lot the last few days but Steve has it all fixed now:-) We went to a garage sale on Saturday, it was a nice family that had lived in Redmond for 6 years. They were having to walk away from the house so they were selling everything. We bought their Trampoline for $30 (I've always wanted one) and a basket ball hoop for $30 (Steve has always wanted one:-). We were shocked when we got home and found out that the Trampoline is sold new for 3-4 thousand dollars!! It is an older model but it has a brand new mat and springs so I think we got a great deal. Ann and Sid were out at some other sales and found Anna a little bike for $2 I got Colton several pairs of shorts for $2. I forgot how much fun Garage sale shopping is.
Steve had no sooner cleared my garden site before I decided to put it somewhere else. We decided to make it bigger so we are putting at the back of the property. I need to make a trip to Summer Lake because Alicia ordered seeds for me and they are sitting down there.
I went last week to look at a horse for Nathan. It was a very nice horse and Nathan decided to get it. I'll attach a photo.
Today we are staying home. There is still a little snow and Hail on the ground from our storms yesterday but it is supposed to warm into the 50's.
Bye for now.Nathan on his horse Buddy


Anna's new bike.

The Trampoline


Steve working on the Tractor after clearing part of the garden.

1 comment:

  1. you know.. I have never jumped on a trampoline before, funniest home videos kinda scared me of it. I wish I had one now :)

    ReplyDelete