Thursday, March 19, 2009

The week is almost over!

Colton is taking his nap so I thought it would be a good time to catch up on my blogging. I've been on Facebook a lot and I'm also trying out Twitter but I like facebook better.
It's pretty nice out today, a little windy and cloudy but a lot warmer then it has been. I'm going to go outside with the kids as soon as Colton wakes up.
I haven't been taking many pictures but I need to start, I like outdoor pictures better and since we haven't been outdoor much...
We are having a get together with friends tomorrow night. Spring break starts on Saturday so everyone is excited.
Steve is finishing up the bathroom floor tonight and he also wants to work on converting his tractor so that we can get the garden spot ready.
I was going to go visit Alicia and Richard today because they are staying in a place near Redmond but they have all been sick and I really don't want the kids to catch it. Hopefully we can get down to Summer Lake in the next couple weeks. I know that Anna and Colton will like seeing the calves and lambs:-)
Better go I hear Colton:-)

1 comment:

  1. add me as a friend on facebook! I am under Lori Howerter!

    ReplyDelete