Tuesday, February 10, 2009

At home...


The kids and I are staying home again today. It is starting to snow now and we are supposed to get a few inches over the next few days. Steve has a terrible cold but still had to go to work. He says it is starting to get a little better.
Eli and Heather's little girl Briellah Sunn Hurzeler was born 6:11 PM 02/09/09 strong and healthy 7.8lb 20 in. I'm very happy for them.
I'll probably take the kids to story time tomorrow and then we are supposed to meet some friends for lunch. Hopefully the roads won't be to bad. We missed the last 2 weeks because of our colds.
Next week will be a busy week. Steve is getting ready for his Black Powder Rendezvous. Nathan is going with him and they are going to meet Uncle Pete there.
Well I better get busy and do some laundry and cleaning. I think I'll bake some cookies....


No comments:

Post a Comment