Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday

The weekend is going well so far. Tyler is staying with us until Monday. Steve and I had a nice dinner together on Friday while Ann and Tyler watched the kids.
Last night we spent the evening at Chris and Charity's, we had dinner and played 10,000 (a dice game). Brian and Heather were there too, we will see them all again this afternoon because they are having a Birthday party for Thomas, he turns 10 tomorrow. He and Steve share their birth date.
Nathan is coming up to stay tomorrow or Tuesday, then he and Steve will leave for the Black Powder Rendezvous on Thursday. It looks like it is going to be sunny for them but the high temp will be about 45. Brrrr. I'm glad the kids and I are staying home.
Not much to write about, maybe I'll post some pictures of the Birthday party later:-)

1 comment:

  1. I really love it when you post pictures! I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete