Friday, February 13, 2009

Date night

It's been awhile since Steve and I went anywhere together without the kids. Tonight Steve's mom is coming over to baby sit so that we can go to dinner! Steve's birthday is this weekend and then of course Valentines day! We very rarely eat out so this will be a big treat. We are going to our Favorite restaurant in Prineville. We have hear rumors that it might be closing so we want to go once more before it does. We've only been there 4 times in 5 years but every time the meals were great and the people fantastic! I hope tonight will be just as memorable. The food reminds me of the lovely dinners that Darrell and Jean and I cooked at the inn. It's nice to be reminded of my years with Darrell and Jean.
The clouds are dark but so far no snow so I think the kids and I will make a quick trip into town since we have been cooped up since Sunday:-)

Here's a picture of Steve and I on our Wedding Day at the Inn.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture of you two! By the way, thanks for telling me about your blog. I love it! :)
    Love,
    Cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, what a beautiful picture, you sure are a cute couple!! adorable!
    Our date nights consist of sitting in the sugar shack holding hands until our legs get too hot :)

    ReplyDelete