Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday

I finished all my baking and cooking for the day:-) The cinnamon rolls were a big hit. They were supposed to be for breakfast tomorrow but they are half gone:-) Anna and Colton are napping. Anna played outside with Tyler for awhile and I think she was wore out.
We are supposed to get some snow showers tonight but nothing major. We are going the back way to Christmas Valley in the morning so I am hoping for good roads. Ann decided to go down tonight so that she can clean the floors before the kids get there.
Tyler and Steve are in the living room reading and listening to NPR. It is a very quiet Friday afternoon.
I'm praying for Heather she is due tomorrow and hoping for the baby to come this weekend.
It is also Kellie Jane's 1st Birthday today! Happy Birthday Kellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment